A P E L

DO LUDZI DOBREJ WOLI

O POMOC DLA POGORZELCÓW

W dniu 21 lipca br. w wyniku uderzenia pioruna uległa spaleniu stodoła z zapasem siana dla bydła

oraz znajdujący się w niej sprzęt rolniczy (ciągniki, kombajn buraczany i prasa rolująca).

W wyniku zdarzenia rodzina straciła dobytek całego życia. Wójt Gminy Białopole zwraca się z gorącym apelem o pomoc finansową na rzecz pogorzelców.

 

SZANOWNI DOBROCZYŃCY!!!

Rodzinie potrzebne są środki finansowe na odbudowę budynku i zakup sprzętu rolniczego.

Osoby, które chciałyby wesprzeć rodzinę finansowo mogą

dokonać wpłaty na konto pogorzelców:

 

BS Białopole: 91 8202 0006 2001 0001 9507 0001

z dopiskiem „Pomoc dla Pogorzelców”

 

Nie bądźmy obojętni na los ludzi dotkniętych nieszczęściem.

Bardzo liczymy na Państwa ofiarność.

 

 

Wójt Gminy Białopole

/-/ Henryk Maruszewski

Sport

W gminie funkcjonuje Uczniowski Klub Sportowy "SKORPION”, zrzeszający młodych zapaśników oraz Gminny Klub Sportowy "UNIA" Białopole, który posiada dwie sekcje:

- sekcja piłki nożnej – liczy 55 zawodników w kategorii: orlik, młodzik występujący w Chełmskiej Lidze Młodzików i drużyna
  seniorów grająca w Chełmskiej Klasie Okręgowej.
- sekcja szachowa – liczy 18 zawodników w kategorii senior, junior.

W listopadzie 2012 roku zakończono prace przy modernizacji stadionu piłkarskiego w Białopolu. Inwestycja dofinansowana była środkami unijnymi z Programu Rozwoju Obszarów Wiejskich 2007-2013 w ramach działania „Odnowa i Rozwój Wsi”. W miejscu dawnego boiska do piłki nożnej powstało nowe, posiadające drenaż. Wykonano ogrodzenie płyty boiska, wybudowano przejścia i trybuny z 320 siedziskami dla widzów, zamontowano bramki, wiaty dla zawodników rezerwowych oraz piłkochwyty za bramkami. Obok płyty boiska powstał nowoczesny budynek, w którym mieszczą się szatnie z łazienkami dla dwóch drużyn piłkarskich i sędziów, toalety dla widzów, pomieszczenie gospodarcze oraz magazynek na sprzęt sportowy. Cały obiekt wyposażony jest w urządzenia, z których mogą korzystać osoby niepełnosprawne. Oficjalne otwarcie stadionu odbyło się 25 sierpnia 2013 r. rozegraniem meczu piłkarskiego klasy okręgowej seniorów pomiędzy drużynami GKS „UNIA” Białopole kontra GKS „GRANICA” Dorohusk. Klub dysponuje także boiskiem zastępczym do piłki nożnej z weryfikacją CHOZPN o wym. 92 x 60 m.

Image
 Wszystkim mieszkańcom gminy służy oddana do użytku we wrześniu 2006 r. sala gimnastyczna przy Zespole Szkół w Białopolu, która wyposażona jest również w siłownię. Obok budynku sali znajdują się boisko wielofunkcyjne o nawierzchni sztucznej do siatkówki, koszykówki i kort tenisowy oraz boisko ziemne do piłki ręcznej.

Image


Z obiektów sportowych korzystają mieszkańcy naszej gminy oraz gmin sąsiednich, a także członkowie wszystkich sekcji GKS „UNIA” Białopole oraz sekcji zapaśniczej UKS „SKORPION”. W okresie zimowym na sali rozgrywane są turnieje piłkarskie, szachowe i tenisa stołowego na szczeblu gminnym, powiatowym, wojewódzkim i międzynarodowym. Odbywają się także zajęcia treningowe wszystkich sekcji piłki nożnej.
Kultura
Organizacją wszelkich zamierzeń kulturalnych w Gminie Białopole zajmuje się Gminny Ośrodek Kultury utworzony w 2001 r. z połączenia Biblioteki Publicznej Gminy Białopole i Wiejskiego Domu Kultury w Horeszkowicach.

Przy organizacji imprez GOK współpracuje m.in. z Wójtem i Radą Gminy Białopole, Urzędem Gminy, Gminnym Ośrodkiem Pomocy Społecznej, miejscowymi szkołami, Kołami Gospodyń Wiejskich, Gminną Komisją Rozwiązywania Problemów Alkoholowych, Zarządem Gminnym OSP, Gminnym Kołem Polskiego Związku Emerytów i Rencistów, Związkami Wyznaniowymi, Starostwem Powiatowym, Chełmską Biblioteką Publiczną, Wojewódzką Biblioteką Publiczną, Chełmskim Domem Kultury, Wojewódzkim Ośrodkiem Kultury, Ośrodkiem Doradztwa Rolniczego, Chełmskim Ośrodkiem Informacji Turystycznej oraz miejscowymi zakładami pracy.

Trwały ślad lokalnych tradycji i zwyczajów dla przyszłych pokoleń pozostawiają ludowi artyści i twórcy, którzy wzbogacają naszą kulturę od zawsze. Na terenie gminy z serca i ochoty swoją pasję upowszechniania ludowej muzyki i śpiewu realizują amatorskie zespoły: “Borowianki” z Raciborowic - Kolonii oraz “Metamorfoza” z Białopola.


ImageImage
Duży wpływ na kultywowanie tradycji kulturalnych mają miejscowi twórcy ludowi, których piękne i bardzo pracochłonne prace służą do organizowania wystaw przy różnych uroczystościach, są to hafty, robótki na drutach i szydełku, wyroby ze słomy, pisanki.
W naszym środowisku również Biblioteka spełnia bardzo ważną rolę. Oprócz gromadzenia, opracowywania, przechowywania i udostępnia zbiorów bibliotecznych, pełni również funkcję instytucji o uniwersalnym charakterze. Zaspokaja potrzeby użytkowników w szerokim zakresie usług informacyjnych, edukacyjnych, wspiera procesy zdobywania wiedzy oraz realizuje różne formy pracy kulturalnej. Księgozbiór biblioteki jest dosyć bogaty i różnorodny, obejmuje zarówno literaturę popularnonaukową, beletrystykę oraz literaturę dla dzieci. W Bibliotece jest do wykorzystania 11 tytułów prasy, wydzielony jest kącik o Unii Europejskiej i Zbiory regionalne. Prowadzona jest Teczka wycinków z prasy dotyczących Gminy Białopole. Jest też Punkt Informacji Turystycznej. W Gminnej Bibliotece funkcjonuje Czytelnia Internetowa, gdzie znajdują się trzy stanowiska komputerowe z dostępem do Internetu, z których bezpłatnie mogą korzystać wszyscy użytkownicy.


Image


 

 

 

 

Bialopole community is one of the communities in Chelm district. It is situated in the south of Chelm. On its typical agricultural area life is concentrated in 15 places, among them Bialopole is the largest. Its population is 3000 people.

 

 
lub_mapa.gif Geologically diversify place of community in its north-west part occupies the range of chalk hills, which falls here into green, plain valley of Velnianka River. Then it rises again near its south bank. The vast former valley of the river takes up the whole middle part of described area, which ascends on the banks of former river bed.

 

 
The main communication rout on the community area is the road, which crosses it from the south to the north, from Hrubieshov district to Chelm, with its branch in the direction of Dubienka, where the neighboring authority seat is situated.

 

 
Landscape diversification of the small area of Bialopole community are the three island forest fragments and the big complex of Strzelce Forestry Commission. As it was mentioned, there are picturesque hills, which are crossed by the ravines of field roads. These roads with their steep approaches can supply unforgettable impressions the fans of active recreation.

 



ABOUT THE OLDEST HISTORY

 

Excavates show us how old is the history of Bialopole community. The relics, which were brought out together with descriptives documents and photograph documents were passed on to the museums, where, after the conservation, they would become the base of researches. These researches show us the people's life of former ages.

 

Excavation works in Raciborovice Colony took place on the area of Bialopole community by the help of Lublin Museum. It was the continuation of Zygmunt Slusarsky's researches in 1956, 1958 and 1959. Then the burial ground of srzyzovsky's culture was founded. The positions of strzyzovsky's culture were in 1750-1600 BC.

 

The burial ground, which was recognized in this culture, is situated on the gentle forest hill in the part of village called Karolicha. Four structures were founded there, among them two graves of strzyzovsky's culture.

 

They also came across on the older, neolithic, materials. The hole was discovered on the depth of 50 cm. It comes to the profile of excavation and it's 120 cm deep. It contained only a few antiquities of funnel-like cups. Ceramics can be date to the culture of funnel-like cups. The culture of Volyn-Lublin painting ceramics was less represented. Among the fragments of dishes they identified the cultures of painting ceramics, funnel-shaped cups, spherical and strzyzov amphoras.

 

Next place, where the excavations took place, is the area in Busieniec called "Okopianka". According to the researches, which include the survey excavations, we can find that firstly the item was a castle of refuginal type.. It's shown by mean settle casts. There are only some ceramic materials, there aren't any casts of constant buildings, the cultural bed is nearly noticeable. It is characterized by the high defend features. We can also suppose, that the item was build by the group of settles, who lived nearby. This castle served them as defend base. However, there weren't any casts of intensive using. It shows us the non-violence period, in which it was build.

 

Single specimens of relics were often found by the local farmers during field works. A lot of them were passed onto the museums. From 1987 the collection of the museums in Chelm was enriched by the relics from Raciborovice, Strzelce and Teresin.

 

The excavation works which were led by archaeologists realized us not only the inevitability of rolling. The removing of ground and the discovering us - modern people - by the help of shovels, spatulas, brushes etc are marked by casts of past cultures. When we look at the items of material culture, which came from many hundred years, we want to ask: What will leave after us?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP


ABOUT THE HISTORY OF PLACES

 

Bialopole

The attempts of explanation the meaning of Bialopole go nowadays in some directions. The first mention about Bialopole was found in the first part of 19th century. It comes from the described view of local hill which was all dead knight bodies after the defeat with Islam believers during one of the Teutonic expeditions. However, we can suppose that the name White Field characterizes the view of the hill which soil consists mainly of white clay. Even today, especially in the spring or autumn period, after the plaughing we can see big white stains on the fieds. It's plaughed up limestone. The view of this limestone, which was used to build the outbuildings, decided about the name of the place.

However, the other etymology connects the name of community's capital with wet lowland which is situated near the forests and hills. The Old Polish word whiteness means bog, mud.

 

If we date back to the development of Polish statehood we will find that originally Bialopole belonged to Cherviensky's towns. They suppose that the area of towns was in the sphere of influence of Mieshko I state. As a result of breaking-up Kiev state into small districts in 1054 the Chervinsky's Land became a member of Halicky-Wlodzimierz Kingdom. Queen Jadviga incorporated Chervinsky Land into Poland again.

 

In 1423 Jan Biskupiec, the Chelm bishop, joined Bialopole to Roman Catholic parish in Kumov. King Vladyslav ordered the mentioned bishop to divide the king's boyars estates. Philip, the king's stable boy received Bialopole as a remuneration for faithful service in 1442. The owner of Chelm Filaret took over Busna and Bialopole in the 16th century. Next notes from 1472 and 1564 informed us that Bialopole and nearby villages belonged to Chelm district. There was the Orthodox parish in Bialopole from 1447. The conscription register shows us that it belonged to the St. Apostles parish in Chelm. It's also known that in 1534 its name was Byale-Polye, in 1559 - Bielepolie and in 1687 - Bialypol. The Bialopole's goods belonged to Belzek province during the gentry of the Republic of Poland. In 1613 the town of Debno (current Dubienka) and Bialopole were leased by Rafal Leszczynsky, the provincial governor of Belzek. Next note pointed on the year 1765 in which the lustration of Dubienka starosty took place. The leaseholder then was Eustachy Potocky, the general of the Lithuanian artillery. In 1770 the leaseholder was Adam Chartorysky, the castellan, and in 1771 - Celestyn Chaplic. In 1795 the town of Dubienka together with Bialopole and other adjoinings were grabbed by Austria. After the war in 1809 Chelm district and other lands were joined to Warsaw principality.

 

Originally Bialopole with adjacent villages were king villages. But in the documents of the 17th and 18th centuries we can find that Bialopole and Busno belonged to fund villages until 1772. Then, after the first partition of Poland, they belonged to bishop goods and finally to governmental possession.

 

On February 3rd 1834 Jozef and Karolina Izycky, the Boncha coat of arms, purchased the Bialopole goods from the Polish Kingdom government. The earl Witold Poletylo, Tryvdar coat of arms, bought them from Izycky on the 12th of June 1856. From Poletylo the possession was purchased by the earl Jozef Zamoysky on the 12th of August 1875 and he sold it to Zamoysky entail.

 

In 1864, together with peasants granting, the Russian authorities introduced the administrative division onto country communities. The nearby villages were bound to the community with the seat in Strzelce, which in 1880 was moved to Bialopole and belonged to Hrubieshov district. Bialopole never had the town law.

 

According to the property list in 1879 there was a manor in Bialopole. There were arable soils and orchards - 880,6 acres of land, meadows - 645,4 acres of land, forests - 2275 acres of land, wastelands - 114,8 acres of land, 2 brick buildings and 41 wooden buildings.

 

From 1899 the Kicinsky leased the manor. In 1908 the goods were bought by Miechyslav Kicinsky, from Rogala coat of arms. According to the measuring register in 1908 there was a manor house with orchard which took up 5,6 acres ol land. By the manor house were three granaries, outhouse and pigsty. However, in 1915 the manor house, outhouse and wooden pigsties were burned to the ground during the stopover of Russian army.

 

In 1914 most citizens of Bialopole, especially Russian population, had to leave this place and move to Russia. Some of them came back in 1918, the others - in 1922. In 1914 the Russian destroyed the devices of local distillery and took away all machines. In 1918 there were here 82 homes of Orthodox population and 5 homes of Roman Catholics.

 

Next destructions were caused by military activities during the war with Russia in 1920. In the interwar period there was a sawmill, a brickyard and the Housing Association. In 1930 the settlement was settled mainly by the Poles, but there also were the Orthodox Ukrainians, Jews and Germans that came to Bialopole as settlers.

 

During the occupation the seat of community was moved from Bialopole to Dubienka. From January 1942 the Germans began to displace people. They took away people to Zamosc and then to Germany. Bialopole was seized by the Ukrainians. They set up the post in former distillery and shot here the Poles. The people from 13 villages were displaced altogether.

 

After the second world war Bialopole left the population of Jewish and Ukrainian descent.

 

In 1954 the community changed its name onto Bialopole. The year 1962 has an important part in the history of Bialopole. The electricity was supplied to Bialopole. In November 17th 1963 the new school was opened. From the first of June 1975 the community returned to the Chelm province again. The modern sewage treatment plant was build in 1993.

 

One of the very important event was the opening of Roman Catholic parish. Its first pries was Piotr Stanczak. The church was built in 1994.

Among the monuments on the area of Bialopole community we can find:

- the chapel from the begining of 20th century in Bialopole,

- the smithy and carpenter's shop from 1892,

- the brickyard and clinker from 1900,

- the electric mill from 1924 in Bialopole.

 

 

 

The most impressive monument, which we can see on the community area, is the Hunting Palace in Maziarnia Strzelecka. It's dated back to the begining of 20th century. We can focus our attention on its interior. The ballroom is set 2 storeys high with an oaken fireplace. The ballroom is vanted by coffer ceiling. The walls are decorated by hunting trophies (antlers, birds, medallions of boar and elk). We can also focus our attention on the facade of this item. It is decorated by Zamoysky coat of arms - "Jelita".

 

Next noteworthy monument is the church in Busno. It was built in 1795 as a part of Uniate church. In 1875 it was changed into Orthodox church. From 1919 it became the property of Roman Catholic church.

 

The temple oryginally had domes of an Orthodox church. They were destroyed and two towels were built. The characteristic features of its fitting derived from baroque. The picture of Assumption is situated in the high altar. It was painted in 1921. The right-side altar shows us the Mother of God and the left-side altar - St. Franciszek from Asyz. The organ gallery draws attention of the faithful and visitors. It is equiped with rococo organ dated back to the begining of 19th century.

 

In Kurmanov we can admire the old manor chapel. It was built in 1790. The founder was Michal Wydzga. It was probably built on the place of hermitage. The chapel is classical building on the projection of Greece cross. In 1831 it was rebuilt into Uniate church. The front part was changed, side chapels and domes were added. From 1875, after the closing down the Chelm Uniate Diocese, the chapel was taken over by the Orthodox church. The Orthodox dome disappeared in 1918 when the building was renovated after war activities. Thanks to help from Tomasz Wydzga it was returned to Catholics.

 

The estate in Raciborowice was a part of the manor of Wydzga's family. It is dated back to the second part of 19th century. There was a big brick building and some buildings for twelve, eight and four families of servants. Vladyslav Kastory was the next owner of the manor, who rebuilt the building. He added side outbuildings and joined them with the yard. The item had a shape of letter "L". The manor was surrounded by park and orchard.

 

The small manor house in Strzelce is the remains of rebuilt many times manor. The last owner was Du Chateau, the family from Hrubieshov. Its current shape in small degree resembles its look from splendor period.

 

In Bialopole community we can meet many roadside chapels and crosses. They are part of local culture and the proof of faith and attachement to traditions of local people.

 

In the centre of Bialopole we can admire the brick chapel with the figure of the Mother of God and the baby Jesus which was built in 1920.

 

In Busieniec there is a wooden chapel dated back to 1850. Daniel and Victoria Zagorsky were the founders. Inside the chapel were the angeles made with wood in 1850. Next important component of this chapel was the folk-baroque crucifix.

 

The chapel on four pillars is situated above the river in Busno. It dates back to the 19th century. There was a sculpture of St. Jan Nepomucen until recently.

 

Four-sided wooden chapel in Raciborowice is dated back to the 19th century. Its interior consists of the baroque-folk altar, the picture of Annunciation and the folk sculptures dated back to the 19th century: the Mother of Dod, the baby Jesus and St. Jan Nepomucen.

 

Among described chapels we can also see modern items on the community area. They are the chapels in Kicin, in the centre of Busno and in Bialopole. There is a wooden chapel in the park in Strzelce and in a pine trunk in Raciborowice Colony.

 

 

Busieniec

The name of the place firstly appeared in the documents in 1400. In 1443 the village was called Busnia Parva and in 1491 - Bushenych. There were only a few homesteads in the village in 1564-1565. In 1540 it was a part of Hrubieshov starosty. In 1816 Stanislav Staszic joined it to the Hrubieshov Agricultural Society. There was a school and a tavern.

 

 

 

Busno

It is situated on the hills above the valley of Velnianka River and is surrounded by forests. Firstly it was mentioned in the documents in 1423. The village was also called Busien (1563) and Busina (1664). In 1423 the Chelm bishop Jan Biskupiec joined Big and Small Busina to the Roman Catholic parish in Kumov. The historical sources give us the existance of Orthodox parish and church in the 15th century. A lot of people lived there in the 16th century. There were two taverns. The conscription register from 1531 shows, that the place belonged to the Chelm parish. There were 51 buildings and 280 settlers in 1827. There also was the Orthodox church for Russian citizens. The Uniate Diocesan College was founded here in 1783. The Uniate built here the temple and a presbytery. In 1872 in the Uniate parish in Busno lived 1246 faith. The Orthodox parish was opened in Busno in 1875 after the closing down of Chelm Uniate Diocese. There were only a few Roman Catholics in Busno in 1918. There were 113 homes of Orthodox citizens and only two homes of Roman Catholics. The favourable conditions to built here the Roman Catholic parish came after 1918. The settlers asked the bishop for a loan about opening in the village the catholic parish. In 1921 the Roman Catholic parish in Busno was opened. Leon Mroz was the first priest. The Lublin bishop Marian Fulman performed the opening ceremony.

 

 

 

Grobelki

The first note about this village comes from 1881.

 

 

 

Horeshkovice

The place firstly appeares in the historical documents in 1921 as a trouble Horeshkovice. Its current name exists from 1952. Firstly it was mentioned as a manor (1879). Jan Burkar was its owner in 1926. In the interwar period (1936-1937) the Folk House was built in Horeshkovice. Its founders were the collonists that began to settle nearby. It was built by the Jews from Dubienka because they were famous for being good solid workers. The Folk House became the centre of cultural life of the time. The landowners register the Republic of Poland in 1930 mentioned Tadeusz Dzienbicky as the leaseholder of Horeshkovice.

 

 

 

Kicin

The name of this place comes from its owners the Kicinskys and dates back to 1921.

 

 

 

Kurmanov

In 1510 it was known as Kormanov. The current is used from 1883. The local legend tells us, that in the place where the Orthodox church was built, was a cave, where the hermit lived. He traveled here from Kiev-Pechersk Lavra

 

 

Maziarnia

For many years it was a part of Strzelce goods The first note appeared in 1628. Its name comes from smelter, a person who smelt the tar from wood resin.

 

 

 

Raciborowice

Firstly it was mentioned in 1399. It belonged to the Roman Catholic parish in Hrubieshov then. It became Raciborowice in 1443, Raciborowice Colony - from 1970. In 1827 the village and manor consisted of 18 houses, 158 people and Moniatycze parish in the interwar period. Among the monuments we can find here the manor and park of Kastory in Raciborowice (XVIII-XIX century). The manor in Raciborowice, which exists at present, is situated by the road Chelm-Hrubieshov. It is surrounded by the park which consists mainly of spruces and hornbeams. The manor dated back to the second part of 19th century and it's connected with the Wydzgovs, the landowner family. This family had its possession in Raciborowice, Kurmanov and Zanize in the 18th century. In 1805 their son Wincenty took over the possession.Then the whole goods were taken over by Boguslav Wydzga and then by his cildren: Jozef, Kazimiera, Helena and Karol. Jozef joined the possession when he bought the parts from his sister Kazimiera and his brother Karol. Then his son Marian Tomasz Wydzga took over the whole possession. The manor and park came probably into being in those days. Vladyslav Kastory bought the manor in 1928 and settled there with his wife Helena and children. Helena was killed by the manor writer, who lost his job. His second wife Anna was Helena's cousin. Kastory had four children with her. In 1939 Kastory built the chapel in the place of his first wife death. Vladyslav Kastory was decorated with the Cross and Independance Medal for good military service in 1930. He took part in the September Campaign as a lieutenant. He was wounded into right shoulder and got to the hospital in Chelm.The German doctor released him from the hospital and boudage under the pretext to infect others by erysipelas. In the period of occupation he was a liaison officer on the area of Hrubieshov district. He was killed in September 1943 on his way from Hrubieshov to Chelm. In 1945 Anna Kastory moved with her choldren to Uchanie where she worked as a teacher at the local school. There was a watermill, distillary, calcareous stove and brickyard on the area of manor. There also was primary school. In 1870 there were 89 versts of tracks and 33 versts of dirt roads. In 1926 in Raciborowice existed the Consumer Association, mill and some weavers. The register of landowners from 1930 gave us Aleksander Gorlich as the leaseholder of Raciborowice. In 1954 the Presidium of County People's Council in Hrubieshov made a ruling in which 224,77 ha of grounds after the displacing people to the USSR became stateowned from 1945.

 

 

 

Strzelce

The first note appeared in 1588. It belonged to Dubienka goods. There was the Orthodox parish from 1507. The name Strzelce is used from 1628. Rafal Leszczynsky, the Belsk provincial governor, was its leaseholder. In 1765 Strzelce belonged to Dubienka starosty.Eustachy Potocky, the general of Lithuanian artillery, was its owner. In 1770 the owner was the casttelan Adam Cholonievsky. In 1771 the starosty was owned by Celestyn Chaplic. Karolina and Jozef Izycky, of Boncha coat of arms, bought the goods in Strzelce in 1834 from the Kingdom of Poland. The earl Poletylo bought them from Izycky and then they were bought by Jozef Zamoysky.

 

The Uniate parish existed in Strzelce from the 17th century. The Uniates built at the time the church, which burned during the thunderstorm. In 1867 the other temple was built. In the second part of 19th century there were two watermills, a sawmill and they exported lime.

 

In 1926 in Strzelce lived 568 people. There lived the Poles, Russians, Czechs, Jews and so called Moravians. The last ones were famous for their singing. The owner of the manor in Strzelce was Izabela Wydzga. There was an airfield in 1939, which was used by the Polish army. During the second world war the Germans killed 16 Jews in Strzelce. They were buried in the park near the local school.

 

 

 

Teremiec

The first note about this place comes from 1836. Then Jozef and Karolina Izycky bought the manor from the Kingdom of Poland. In 1856 the new owner of Teremiec became the earl Witold Poletylo and in 1875 - the earl Jozef Zamoysky. It was a big estate with a lot of buildings, orchard and a manor house in the centre of the place. In the first part of 19th century the manor burned. From 1896 the leaseholder of the manoe was Franciszek Wejsberg. In 1915 he disappeared. In 1922 Zamoysky gave the destroyed manor to Stanislav Gniatkovsky. He renovated most of the buildings.

 

 

 

Teresin

In 1885 the manor Teresin was separated from the Bialopole goods. There was a calcareous stove and a brickyard. In 1926 Zofia Kicinska owned in Teresin the landed possession.

 

 

 

Zabudnovo

It came into existence in 1887. Zabudnovo was settled by the Germans.

TOP

FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF BIALOPOLE

Karol Achler was of Czech descent but he considered himself as Polish. He collected a lot of national souvenirs in his house, for example magnificent picture reproductions of Jan Mateika, which were demaged at the result of hostile. He was the owner of mill and brickyard in Busno. Karol employed the inhabits of Strzelce in his workshops.

 

 

 

Du Chateau was the family from Hrubieshov, which in 1937 bought the estate in Strzelce. The family came from the town of Bessine, which was situated on the south of France. The family coat of arms presents three castle towers. Piotr was the prototype of Polish branch of his family. He was wounded during the reverse of Napoleon’s Army under Moscow in 1812, exactly during the crossing of Berezyna. He treated his wounds in one of Polish possessions. This soldier got married to Antonina Pavlovska, the Polish girl and he spent the rest of his life in Warsaw. The son of Piotr Du Chateau Piotr Alexander arrived to Hrubieshov in 1850. He was a Master of Pharmacy. He got married to Leocadia Rossochacka and then he bought a manor with a chemist’s and a garden. Since then the family was constantly enroled in the history of town. They kept a chemists dozens years. The family was also the Maecenas of Art.. They took part in the cultural and social life of town and the whole region. Juliush Du Chateau was not only the owner of Strzelce but also the President of Hrubieshov Agricultural Association and the chairman of Court of Conciliation.

 

Maria Du Chateau was born in 1903 in Italy - the former province of Kieltse. Her family - Mazarac - came from Albany. She studied at school called Sacre Coeur in Zbiltova Gora. She got married to Juliush Du Chateau hn 1928. Maria Du Chateau was different woman, as for those days. She was marked by great patriotism. She threw herself into recovery of former Orthodox church for Roman Catholics. She organized the May services in the park, which was situated by the manor in Strzelce. She was interested in fine arts, especially paintings and utilitarian arts such as furniture and china. In 1942 the family Du Chateau left the manor in Strzelce. They were afraid of UIA gangs, which achieved a lot of robberies and murders in this area. They outlived the Warsaw insurrection in Warsaw. In 1946 they came back to Hrubieshov. They also lost their fortune in Strzelce, which was taken over by the state after the agricultural reform. The family, which had done so much for the history of town, was persecuted in Hrubieshov. Juliush Du Chateau couldn’t return and settle in town after the war. He visited his home only at weekends because he worked at the Agriculture Office. Juliush Du Chateau came back to Hrubieshov after he retired. Alexander and Jan were his two sons. In order to improve the financial situation of his family, Juliush started to work In Hrubieshov Seed Company. The President of town wasn't satisfied and wanted to talk with Du Chateau. After this meeting Juliush became very ill and died on the 5th of August 1955. Maria Du Chateau died in 1979.

 

 

 

Eugenia Dudek was one of the first post-war teachers, who worked at Primary School in Bialopole.

 

 

 

Karolina and Jozef Izhytski were the owners of goods in Strzelce, which they bought in 1834.

 

 

 

Benedict Jozefko had a pseudonym “Skoczek” (Jumper). “Skoczewski” was born on the 20th of October 1922. He was a guerrilla in “Maryski-Rysia” division, which operated in the forests near Strzelce from January to May 1943. He was also the author of memoirs of division’s fates.

 

 

 

Vladislav Kastory was the last owner of Raciborovitse estate, which he bought in 1928 from the Vydzhgovs. The family had to take credit in order to buy this possession, so they lived modestly. Kastory’s goods included 230 hectares. He also had 80 cows, 30 horses and many other domestic animals. Kastory had two daughters and a son with his first wife Helena Krzyszkovska. The members of his family had their own duties. The heir had to look after fieldwork and the homestead. One of the daughters, who had the homestead education, had to deal with a garden and cow milking, because milk was always sold. Kastory’s wife died in 1934. It was tragic death. She was suffocated by manor writer. She caught him out on milk theft. In 1939 Vladislav Kastory built a chapel in the place of her death. Stones for the figure were gathered on the fields near Raciborovitse by her children. Kastory had three sons and a daughter with his second wife. Vladislav Kastory took part in the Catholic Action in Busno. He helped poor people by granting them loans. As the II World War had started, Kastory, as a reserve officer was taken away to the army. When he returned, after the defeat of September campaign, he dealt with conspiracy activity. He was killed by the Ukrainian nationalist in 1942. His wife was also killed during the war. The Kastory family left the possession and moved to Warsaw.

 

 

 

The Kicinskies were from Rogala’s coat of arms. They were landed family, which in 1848 bought goods in Bialopole. On the 13th of May tragedy touched the family. Boguslav Kicinsky was shot deathly by the manager of Bialopole estate on the Teresin hill. Two inhabitants of Bialopole, who were wrongly accused, were sent to prison for 10 years. They were released after the killer had confessed to this dishonorable act. In 1876 Miechyslav Kicinsky became the successor of goods. At the end of XIX century he built three-stored residence and a chapel in Bialopole. The residence was destroyed during the I World War.

 

 

 

Tadeush Kossak was the son of Juliush Kossak and Zofia Galchynska. He was born on the 1st January 1857 in Paris. He had a tween brother Vojtsieh. He received good home manners. Next he and his tween brother attended to Three Crucifies Place Gimnazjum in Warsaw. He continued his education at St Anna’s Gimnazjum in Cracow. He wanted to become a doctor because he hadn’t got art capacity as his brother had. Since the autumn 1876 he served, together with his brother, as an annual volunteer in the regiment in Cracow. A year later he had taken an officer exam and stayed in the army for the next eight years. In 1886 he got married to Maria Kisielnicka. After the marriage he retired and began to work in the possession, which he bought for his wife's dowry, in Kosmin upon Viepsh. His son was born in 1887. The boy drowned in Viepsh, while he was rescuing his cousin Yezhy. He was only 12 years old. Tadeush Kossak's daughter Zofia was born in 1890. Later she became a writer. After the I World War had started he became an Austrian officer of reserve. In autumn 1917 he got through to the 2nd regiment in the trunk of general Dowbor-Musnicky.. After the demobilization of trunk he moved to Starokonstatinov. He was afraid of Bolshevik's revenge, so his brother Vojtsieh took him away in the disguise of a groom. In 1918 both brothers joined the Polish army. Then Tadeush and his brother started the recruitment office in the Bristol Hotel in Warsaw. He organized the monute trunk in Mazovietski province. In February 1919 he went with his squadron to Bialystok and then to Lida. After the battle near Mozhejkov, he got the Virtuti Military Crucify. He took part in fights with Russians up to 1920. He retired as a major when he was 64. He rented the Grodki Vielkie fortune in Silesia Tsieshynski. In winter 1921-22 Tadeush Kossak wrote his war memoirs. He dedicated them for the general Stanislav Sheptycki. These memoirs include the process of fights in Volyn and Chelm in 1920. He died on the 3rd of July 1935.

 

 

 

Francishek Crakievich had a pseudonym “highlander”. He was a lieutenant and a chief of Hrubieshov district DA. He also commanded the partisan division, which operated in the Strzelce forests. Francishek Crakievich was killed in the battle on May 27th 1943.

 

 

 

Janush Moscibrodzki was the owner of brickyard in 1940. He operated in the “Grey Ranks” organization.

 

 

 

Leon Mroz was the first parson in Busno parish. He was born on February 12th 1871 in Lantsut. In 1889 he took the veil and engaged the name Karol. He became a priest in 1894 and was sent to St Andrew Church in Lvov. In 1895 he was a curate in Zheshov, then in 1898 he became a curate in Cracow and a priest in St Michael prison. After that he was a priest in Lvov. In 1902 he came back to Zheshov and from 1902 he worked in Zbarazh. In 1902 he became a superior of the monastery in Bzhezava. From 1909 to 1911 he lived in Gvozdziec. In 1911 he became a superior of the monastery in Alveria. In 1912 he worked in Tarnov and then in 1917 – in Przevorsk. In 1918 he was a prefect at women's school. In 1920 he asked the Lublin bishop about his reception to Lublin diocese. From 1920, as a priest Leon, he was a curate in Uchanie parish. From 1920 he was organizing the Busno parish. He redecorated the church, rebuilt church towers, , arranged the big altar and balustrades, introduced new liturgical books. He fitted the church out with new benches. The priest complained about hard conditions in which he lived and worked. He didn't have a field and the parishioners didn't help him very often. In 1928 he got the parish in Tsycov and retired. He moved to Burshtyn /Malopolska/ and then to Przevorsk. He died in Przevorsk in 1934.

 

 

 

Alojzy Pavlovski was a director of school in Raciborovice. He was killed in the concentration camp Osvientsim-Bzhezinka in 1942.

 

 

 

Vitold Poletyllo was the owner of goods in Strzelce from 1856 to 1875.

 

 

 

Stankievich V. was the manager of brickyard. He was a founder of a shop by the brickyard. When this shop became a big grocery, it was transfered to Bialopole and was ran by Yakubovski. Stankievich was a chairperson of Youth Board School, which had a library and organized different cultural parties by the help of the manager.

 

 

 

Jozef Tomala founded a mill in a former distillery in 1920.

 

 

 

Izabela Wdzydzyna leased the estate in Strzelce until 1936. She got involved in recovery of Orthodox church in Busno by Catholics. She took part in the organization of parish from the very beginning.

 

 

 

Mihalina Venglazh was Stefan's wife. In 1925 she redeemed the old forge and warehouse and started there 5-form school.

 

 

 

Stefan Venglazh was the director of school in Bialopole before and after the war. In March 1941 he was taken to the camp in Oszczov to work by the road. The same year he came back and ran school until the 13th of January 1943, up to the moment of displacement the Poles by Ukrainians and Germans. After the war he was persecuted. He retired in 1956/60. There is a street called by the name of Stefan Venglazh in Bialopole nowadays.

 

 

 

Tadeush Vojtovich was a teacher of common school in Bialopole. He was killed by Germans.

 

 

 

Kazimiezh Vroblevski had a pseudonym “Maryska”. He was the commander of partisan division which operated from January to May 1943 in the forests near Strzelce.

 

 

 

The Wydzgas were the owners of Raciborovice, Kurmanov and Zanizhe. One of its representatives named Michal was the founder of chapel in Kurmanov in 1790. In 1805 Vincenty was the owner of possession. His inheritor Boguslav gave it to his children: Jozef, Kazimiezh, Helena and Karol. The older of siblings, Josef, consolidated the fortune again and gave it to his son Thomas. The manor in Raciborovice was probably built in those times. It was prosperity of the estate. Wydzga's goods consisted of 1200 h. The stories, which circulated among the inhabitants of spot, said that the family was true Polish. They managed the fortune very well, engaged in local life, organized the crop feast. They also tried to give the chapel in Kurmanov to the Catholics. They taught Polish the local children, that wasn't allowed in those days.

 

 

 

Zamoiski family was from Yelita coat of arms. The descendant of this family, earl Jozef Zamoiski, bought on 12th of August 1875 the goods in Strzelce for the sum of 335,000 rubbles. Then he gave them to Zamoiski ancestry.

 

 

 

Jan Zagorski was, according to unconvincing sources, the deac of Orthodox church. In 1830-1870 he hid in nearby Putnovitse because of participating in November insurrection. He was a sculpture, a folk artist. He was the author of chapels sculptures near Bialopole. He went with his sculpture of St Nepomucena and a shed round the countryside during the Christmas. After the liquidation of Orthodox parish in Busno he ran away to Austrian conquerors.

TOP

 

 


 

 

sarenka_m.jpg Bialopole community is situated on the south extension of the strip of Chelm Hills and borders with them on its north-east branch of Graboviec departments. It has on its small area some interesting landscapes and natural nooks which are worth to visit.

 

The wet valley of Velnianka River crosses the land of Bialopole from west to east. This settled on the whole Bialopole part river flow, together with its north tributary near Busno and marshy adhesion, makes the picturesque breakthrough, which squeezes between descending into the valley opposite fragments of forest. Some specimens of monumental oaks maintain here, which hardly ever fight with strong gales in our district. With a bit of luck we can also observe beavers, playing on a small flood or we can watch an interesting example of limestone phenomenon - the local form of basin, which occurs in the shape of spring on the sandy subsoil. Here in the period of heavy rainfalls, the water, which flows under the big pressure, makes small sandy geysers by the bottom.

 

Interesting as well, but different from the picturesque point of view, are the places which are situated on Teresin Hill (the local name) and on its prolongation which stretches in the west direction. They are also inaccessible for motorized visitors or fans of cycle and pedestrian wondering. The land of extensive and picturesque hills which are covered by fragments of small forests or remains of savage orchards demands good fit. This land is densely cut by lime furrows ravines. You'd better not walk here in the period of rainfalls because the stickiness of its wet ground makes impossible your movements here. From the Bialopole Lime Hills you can see nearly th whole Bialopole community. We can also trace the line of Bug valley and recognize the industrial items of the region capital the town of Chelm. The nature reserve of European dwarf cherry is situated on the south slope of the hill. Its small area goes in the direction of the valley of River Velnianka together with the lane of thickly growing bushes of sloes. Sloes were common bushes some time ago but nowadays there are only small conglomerations of this bush, which during blossom in sunshine gives the whole area its unique beauty.

 

In the south-west part of the community there is an area which is occupied by the Strzelce Landscape Park. Its north border is appointed by the valley of Velnianka River. On the park's territory there are 12 kinds of forests but the dominant tree is pine. We can also find here oaks and seldom - larches. Differently formed forest area ensures conditions for the development of differentiated kinds of flora and fauna. Among different kinds of animals in the park we can also meet here wolves, beavers, elks, otters and sometimes deer. Cycle wondering on the park's territory gives us unforgettable experience and contact with nature. Among the Strzelce Landscape Park the forest area on the community territory are two big wood conglomerations, pine mainly, which are systematically destroyed by farming and nature (strong winds). The descending of the area occurs mainly in the river valleys which are characterized by wet meadows and rich specimens of flora and fauna.

 

Boar, of course, is the king of Bialopole forests. We can also meet roe deer in big herds. Their number is smaller then boars. There are a lot of foxes here and we can see badgers and raccoon dogs. Hard working beavers also like the area of Bialopole community. Hunters also meet cute otters, which look for food. In winter it is also possible to see an elk, that roams in the direction known only for him. Wolf appears very seldom in small herds and always causes a sensation.

 

Lesser spotted eagle became a symbol of the Landscape Park. It shows us how important is this bird on the territory of the community. However, the white stork is a lot closer for our hearts. Its appearance makes winter life more slowly and the spring gains speed. Black stork and cranes like marshy parts of forests, where they can find something to eat. The black woodpecker has here good representation. We can seldom find this bird in other parts of our country. This hospitable forest ensures for many other species of birds.

 

The wealth and variety of the word of flora makes difficult the choice of its worth representatives. The vegetation in Bialopole forests is very different. We all have to take care of our natural resources.

 


Welcome to Bialopole.

 

 

The economic potential of agricultural Bialopole community are mainly based on theherb1.jpg production of 850 homesteads. Nearly 80 % of , Bialopole population earns their living from this production. The homesteads' business is mainly set on the general commodity production. However, after the entrance of Poland to the EU a lot of farmers profit from the occasion and modernize their machine park and applied technology to rearrange on the highly specialized production.

 

There are also some industrial mills on the area of Bialopole community.

TOP


BIALOPOLE COMMUNITY

 

 

Bialopole community is one of the communities in Chelm district. It is situated in the south of Chelm. On its typical agricultural area life is concentrated in 15 places, among them Bialopole is the largest. Its population is 3000 people.

 

lub_mapa.gif Geologically diversify place of community in its north-west part occupies the range of chalk hills, which falls here into green, plain valley of Velnianka River. Then it rises again near its south bank. The vast former valley of the river takes up the whole middle part of described area, which ascends on the banks of former river bed.

 

The main communication rout on the community area is the road, which crosses it from the south to the north, from Hrubieshov district to Chelm, with its branch in the direction of Dubienka, where the neighboring authority seat is situated.

 

Landscape diversification of the small area of Bialopole community are the three island forest fragments and the big complex of Strzelce Forestry Commission. As it was mentioned, there are picturesque hills, which are crossed by the ravines of field roads. These roads with their steep approaches can supply unforgettable impressions the fans of active recreation.

TOP


ABOUT THE OLDEST HISTORY

 

Excavates show us how old is the history of Bialopole community. The relics, which were brought out together with descriptives documents and photograph documents were passed on to the museums, where, after the conservation, they would become the base of researches. These researches show us the people's life of former ages.

 

Excavation works in Raciborovice Colony took place on the area of Bialopole community by the help of Lublin Museum. It was the continuation of Zygmunt Slusarsky's researches in 1956, 1958 and 1959. Then the burial ground of srzyzovsky's culture was founded. The positions of strzyzovsky's culture were in 1750-1600 BC.

 

The burial ground, which was recognized in this culture, is situated on the gentle forest hill in the part of village called Karolicha. Four structures were founded there, among them two graves of strzyzovsky's culture.

 

They also came across on the older, neolithic, materials. The hole was discovered on the depth of 50 cm. It comes to the profile of excavation and it's 120 cm deep. It contained only a few antiquities of funnel-like cups. Ceramics can be date to the culture of funnel-like cups. The culture of Volyn-Lublin painting ceramics was less represented. Among the fragments of dishes they identified the cultures of painting ceramics, funnel-shaped cups, spherical and strzyzov amphoras.

 

Next place, where the excavations took place, is the area in Busieniec called "Okopianka". According to the researches, which include the survey excavations, we can find that firstly the item was a castle of refuginal type.. It's shown by mean settle casts. There are only some ceramic materials, there aren't any casts of constant buildings, the cultural bed is nearly noticeable. It is characterized by the high defend features. We can also suppose, that the item was build by the group of settles, who lived nearby. This castle served them as defend base. However, there weren't any casts of intensive using. It shows us the non-violence period, in which it was build.

 

Single specimens of relics were often found by the local farmers during field works. A lot of them were passed onto the museums. From 1987 the collection of the museums in Chelm was enriched by the relics from Raciborovice, Strzelce and Teresin.

 

The excavation works which were led by archaeologists realized us not only the inevitability of rolling. The removing of ground and the discovering us - modern people - by the help of shovels, spatulas, brushes etc are marked by casts of past cultures. When we look at the items of material culture, which came from many hundred years, we want to ask: What will leave after us?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP


ABOUT THE HISTORY OF PLACES

 

Bialopole

The attempts of explanation the meaning of Bialopole go nowadays in some directions. The first mention about Bialopole was found in the first part of 19th century. It comes from the described view of local hill which was all dead knight bodies after the defeat with Islam believers during one of the Teutonic expeditions. However, we can suppose that the name White Field characterizes the view of the hill which soil consists mainly of white clay. Even today, especially in the spring or autumn period, after the plaughing we can see big white stains on the fieds. It's plaughed up limestone. The view of this limestone, which was used to build the outbuildings, decided about the name of the place.

However, the other etymology connects the name of community's capital with wet lowland which is situated near the forests and hills. The Old Polish word whiteness means bog, mud.

 

If we date back to the development of Polish statehood we will find that originally Bialopole belonged to Cherviensky's towns. They suppose that the area of towns was in the sphere of influence of Mieshko I state. As a result of breaking-up Kiev state into small districts in 1054 the Chervinsky's Land became a member of Halicky-Wlodzimierz Kingdom. Queen Jadviga incorporated Chervinsky Land into Poland again.

 

In 1423 Jan Biskupiec, the Chelm bishop, joined Bialopole to Roman Catholic parish in Kumov. King Vladyslav ordered the mentioned bishop to divide the king's boyars estates. Philip, the king's stable boy received Bialopole as a remuneration for faithful service in 1442. The owner of Chelm Filaret took over Busna and Bialopole in the 16th century. Next notes from 1472 and 1564 informed us that Bialopole and nearby villages belonged to Chelm district. There was the Orthodox parish in Bialopole from 1447. The conscription register shows us that it belonged to the St. Apostles parish in Chelm. It's also known that in 1534 its name was Byale-Polye, in 1559 - Bielepolie and in 1687 - Bialypol. The Bialopole's goods belonged to Belzek province during the gentry of the Republic of Poland. In 1613 the town of Debno (current Dubienka) and Bialopole were leased by Rafal Leszczynsky, the provincial governor of Belzek. Next note pointed on the year 1765 in which the lustration of Dubienka starosty took place. The leaseholder then was Eustachy Potocky, the general of the Lithuanian artillery. In 1770 the leaseholder was Adam Chartorysky, the castellan, and in 1771 - Celestyn Chaplic. In 1795 the town of Dubienka together with Bialopole and other adjoinings were grabbed by Austria. After the war in 1809 Chelm district and other lands were joined to Warsaw principality.

 

Originally Bialopole with adjacent villages were king villages. But in the documents of the 17th and 18th centuries we can find that Bialopole and Busno belonged to fund villages until 1772. Then, after the first partition of Poland, they belonged to bishop goods and finally to governmental possession.

 

On February 3rd 1834 Jozef and Karolina Izycky, the Boncha coat of arms, purchased the Bialopole goods from the Polish Kingdom government. The earl Witold Poletylo, Tryvdar coat of arms, bought them from Izycky on the 12th of June 1856. From Poletylo the possession was purchased by the earl Jozef Zamoysky on the 12th of August 1875 and he sold it to Zamoysky entail.

 

In 1864, together with peasants granting, the Russian authorities introduced the administrative division onto country communities. The nearby villages were bound to the community with the seat in Strzelce, which in 1880 was moved to Bialopole and belonged to Hrubieshov district. Bialopole never had the town law.

 

According to the property list in 1879 there was a manor in Bialopole. There were arable soils and orchards - 880,6 acres of land, meadows - 645,4 acres of land, forests - 2275 acres of land, wastelands - 114,8 acres of land, 2 brick buildings and 41 wooden buildings.

 

From 1899 the Kicinsky leased the manor. In 1908 the goods were bought by Miechyslav Kicinsky, from Rogala coat of arms. According to the measuring register in 1908 there was a manor house with orchard which took up 5,6 acres ol land. By the manor house were three granaries, outhouse and pigsty. However, in 1915 the manor house, outhouse and wooden pigsties were burned to the ground during the stopover of Russian army.

 

In 1914 most citizens of Bialopole, especially Russian population, had to leave this place and move to Russia. Some of them came back in 1918, the others - in 1922. In 1914 the Russian destroyed the devices of local distillery and took away all machines. In 1918 there were here 82 homes of Orthodox population and 5 homes of Roman Catholics.

 

Next destructions were caused by military activities during the war with Russia in 1920. In the interwar period there was a sawmill, a brickyard and the Housing Association. In 1930 the settlement was settled mainly by the Poles, but there also were the Orthodox Ukrainians, Jews and Germans that came to Bialopole as settlers.

 

During the occupation the seat of community was moved from Bialopole to Dubienka. From January 1942 the Germans began to displace people. They took away people to Zamosc and then to Germany. Bialopole was seized by the Ukrainians. They set up the post in former distillery and shot here the Poles. The people from 13 villages were displaced altogether.

 

After the second world war Bialopole left the population of Jewish and Ukrainian descent.

 

In 1954 the community changed its name onto Bialopole. The year 1962 has an important part in the history of Bialopole. The electricity was supplied to Bialopole. In November 17th 1963 the new school was opened. From the first of June 1975 the community returned to the Chelm province again. The modern sewage treatment plant was build in 1993.

 

One of the very important event was the opening of Roman Catholic parish. Its first pries was Piotr Stanczak. The church was built in 1994.

Among the monuments on the area of Bialopole community we can find:

- the chapel from the begining of 20th century in Bialopole,

- the smithy and carpenter's shop from 1892,

- the brickyard and clinker from 1900,

- the electric mill from 1924 in Bialopole.

 

 

 

The most impressive monument, which we can see on the community area, is the Hunting Palace in Maziarnia Strzelecka. It's dated back to the begining of 20th century. We can focus our attention on its interior. The ballroom is set 2 storeys high with an oaken fireplace. The ballroom is vanted by coffer ceiling. The walls are decorated by hunting trophies (antlers, birds, medallions of boar and elk). We can also focus our attention on the facade of this item. It is decorated by Zamoysky coat of arms - "Jelita".

 

Next noteworthy monument is the church in Busno. It was built in 1795 as a part of Uniate church. In 1875 it was changed into Orthodox church. From 1919 it became the property of Roman Catholic church.

 

The temple oryginally had domes of an Orthodox church. They were destroyed and two towels were built. The characteristic features of its fitting derived from baroque. The picture of Assumption is situated in the high altar. It was painted in 1921. The right-side altar shows us the Mother of God and the left-side altar - St. Franciszek from Asyz. The organ gallery draws attention of the faithful and visitors. It is equiped with rococo organ dated back to the begining of 19th century.

 

In Kurmanov we can admire the old manor chapel. It was built in 1790. The founder was Michal Wydzga. It was probably built on the place of hermitage. The chapel is classical building on the projection of Greece cross. In 1831 it was rebuilt into Uniate church. The front part was changed, side chapels and domes were added. From 1875, after the closing down the Chelm Uniate Diocese, the chapel was taken over by the Orthodox church. The Orthodox dome disappeared in 1918 when the building was renovated after war activities. Thanks to help from Tomasz Wydzga it was returned to Catholics.

 

The estate in Raciborowice was a part of the manor of Wydzga's family. It is dated back to the second part of 19th century. There was a big brick building and some buildings for twelve, eight and four families of servants. Vladyslav Kastory was the next owner of the manor, who rebuilt the building. He added side outbuildings and joined them with the yard. The item had a shape of letter "L". The manor was surrounded by park and orchard.

 

The small manor house in Strzelce is the remains of rebuilt many times manor. The last owner was Du Chateau, the family from Hrubieshov. Its current shape in small degree resembles its look from splendor period.

 

In Bialopole community we can meet many roadside chapels and crosses. They are part of local culture and the proof of faith and attachement to traditions of local people.

 

In the centre of Bialopole we can admire the brick chapel with the figure of the Mother of God and the baby Jesus which was built in 1920.

 

In Busieniec there is a wooden chapel dated back to 1850. Daniel and Victoria Zagorsky were the founders. Inside the chapel were the angeles made with wood in 1850. Next important component of this chapel was the folk-baroque crucifix.

 

The chapel on four pillars is situated above the river in Busno. It dates back to the 19th century. There was a sculpture of St. Jan Nepomucen until recently.

 

Four-sided wooden chapel in Raciborowice is dated back to the 19th century. Its interior consists of the baroque-folk altar, the picture of Annunciation and the folk sculptures dated back to the 19th century: the Mother of Dod, the baby Jesus and St. Jan Nepomucen.

 

Among described chapels we can also see modern items on the community area. They are the chapels in Kicin, in the centre of Busno and in Bialopole. There is a wooden chapel in the park in Strzelce and in a pine trunk in Raciborowice Colony.

 

 

Busieniec

The name of the place firstly appeared in the documents in 1400. In 1443 the village was called Busnia Parva and in 1491 - Bushenych. There were only a few homesteads in the village in 1564-1565. In 1540 it was a part of Hrubieshov starosty. In 1816 Stanislav Staszic joined it to the Hrubieshov Agricultural Society. There was a school and a tavern.

 

 

 

Busno

It is situated on the hills above the valley of Velnianka River and is surrounded by forests. Firstly it was mentioned in the documents in 1423. The village was also called Busien (1563) and Busina (1664). In 1423 the Chelm bishop Jan Biskupiec joined Big and Small Busina to the Roman Catholic parish in Kumov. The historical sources give us the existance of Orthodox parish and church in the 15th century. A lot of people lived there in the 16th century. There were two taverns. The conscription register from 1531 shows, that the place belonged to the Chelm parish. There were 51 buildings and 280 settlers in 1827. There also was the Orthodox church for Russian citizens. The Uniate Diocesan College was founded here in 1783. The Uniate built here the temple and a presbytery. In 1872 in the Uniate parish in Busno lived 1246 faith. The Orthodox parish was opened in Busno in 1875 after the closing down of Chelm Uniate Diocese. There were only a few Roman Catholics in Busno in 1918. There were 113 homes of Orthodox citizens and only two homes of Roman Catholics. The favourable conditions to built here the Roman Catholic parish came after 1918. The settlers asked the bishop for a loan about opening in the village the catholic parish. In 1921 the Roman Catholic parish in Busno was opened. Leon Mroz was the first priest. The Lublin bishop Marian Fulman performed the opening ceremony.

 

 

 

Grobelki

The first note about this village comes from 1881.

 

 

 

Horeshkovice

The place firstly appeares in the historical documents in 1921 as a trouble Horeshkovice. Its current name exists from 1952. Firstly it was mentioned as a manor (1879). Jan Burkar was its owner in 1926. In the interwar period (1936-1937) the Folk House was built in Horeshkovice. Its founders were the collonists that began to settle nearby. It was built by the Jews from Dubienka because they were famous for being good solid workers. The Folk House became the centre of cultural life of the time. The landowners register the Republic of Poland in 1930 mentioned Tadeusz Dzienbicky as the leaseholder of Horeshkovice.

 

 

 

Kicin

The name of this place comes from its owners the Kicinskys and dates back to 1921.

 

 

 

Kurmanov

In 1510 it was known as Kormanov. The current is used from 1883. The local legend tells us, that in the place where the Orthodox church was built, was a cave, where the hermit lived. He traveled here from Kiev-Pechersk Lavra

 

 

Maziarnia

For many years it was a part of Strzelce goods The first note appeared in 1628. Its name comes from smelter, a person who smelt the tar from wood resin.

 

 

 

Raciborowice

Firstly it was mentioned in 1399. It belonged to the Roman Catholic parish in Hrubieshov then. It became Raciborowice in 1443, Raciborowice Colony - from 1970. In 1827 the village and manor consisted of 18 houses, 158 people and Moniatycze parish in the interwar period. Among the monuments we can find here the manor and park of Kastory in Raciborowice (XVIII-XIX century). The manor in Raciborowice, which exists at present, is situated by the road Chelm-Hrubieshov. It is surrounded by the park which consists mainly of spruces and hornbeams. The manor dated back to the second part of 19th century and it's connected with the Wydzgovs, the landowner family. This family had its possession in Raciborowice, Kurmanov and Zanize in the 18th century. In 1805 their son Wincenty took over the possession.Then the whole goods were taken over by Boguslav Wydzga and then by his cildren: Jozef, Kazimiera, Helena and Karol. Jozef joined the possession when he bought the parts from his sister Kazimiera and his brother Karol. Then his son Marian Tomasz Wydzga took over the whole possession. The manor and park came probably into being in those days. Vladyslav Kastory bought the manor in 1928 and settled there with his wife Helena and children. Helena was killed by the manor writer, who lost his job. His second wife Anna was Helena's cousin. Kastory had four children with her. In 1939 Kastory built the chapel in the place of his first wife death. Vladyslav Kastory was decorated with the Cross and Independance Medal for good military service in 1930. He took part in the September Campaign as a lieutenant. He was wounded into right shoulder and got to the hospital in Chelm.The German doctor released him from the hospital and boudage under the pretext to infect others by erysipelas. In the period of occupation he was a liaison officer on the area of Hrubieshov district. He was killed in September 1943 on his way from Hrubieshov to Chelm. In 1945 Anna Kastory moved with her choldren to Uchanie where she worked as a teacher at the local school. There was a watermill, distillary, calcareous stove and brickyard on the area of manor. There also was primary school. In 1870 there were 89 versts of tracks and 33 versts of dirt roads. In 1926 in Raciborowice existed the Consumer Association, mill and some weavers. The register of landowners from 1930 gave us Aleksander Gorlich as the leaseholder of Raciborowice. In 1954 the Presidium of County People's Council in Hrubieshov made a ruling in which 224,77 ha of grounds after the displacing people to the USSR became stateowned from 1945.

 

 

 

Strzelce

The first note appeared in 1588. It belonged to Dubienka goods. There was the Orthodox parish from 1507. The name Strzelce is used from 1628. Rafal Leszczynsky, the Belsk provincial governor, was its leaseholder. In 1765 Strzelce belonged to Dubienka starosty.Eustachy Potocky, the general of Lithuanian artillery, was its owner. In 1770 the owner was the casttelan Adam Cholonievsky. In 1771 the starosty was owned by Celestyn Chaplic. Karolina and Jozef Izycky, of Boncha coat of arms, bought the goods in Strzelce in 1834 from the Kingdom of Poland. The earl Poletylo bought them from Izycky and then they were bought by Jozef Zamoysky.

 

The Uniate parish existed in Strzelce from the 17th century. The Uniates built at the time the church, which burned during the thunderstorm. In 1867 the other temple was built. In the second part of 19th century there were two watermills, a sawmill and they exported lime.

 

In 1926 in Strzelce lived 568 people. There lived the Poles, Russians, Czechs, Jews and so called Moravians. The last ones were famous for their singing. The owner of the manor in Strzelce was Izabela Wydzga. There was an airfield in 1939, which was used by the Polish army. During the second world war the Germans killed 16 Jews in Strzelce. They were buried in the park near the local school.

 

 

 

Teremiec

The first note about this place comes from 1836. Then Jozef and Karolina Izycky bought the manor from the Kingdom of Poland. In 1856 the new owner of Teremiec became the earl Witold Poletylo and in 1875 - the earl Jozef Zamoysky. It was a big estate with a lot of buildings, orchard and a manor house in the centre of the place. In the first part of 19th century the manor burned. From 1896 the leaseholder of the manoe was Franciszek Wejsberg. In 1915 he disappeared. In 1922 Zamoysky gave the destroyed manor to Stanislav Gniatkovsky. He renovated most of the buildings.

 

 

 

Teresin

In 1885 the manor Teresin was separated from the Bialopole goods. There was a calcareous stove and a brickyard. In 1926 Zofia Kicinska owned in Teresin the landed possession.

 

 

 

Zabudnovo

It came into existence in 1887. Zabudnovo was settled by the Germans.

 


TOP

FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF BIALOPOLE

Karol Achler was of Czech descent but he considered himself as Polish. He collected a lot of national souvenirs in his house, for example magnificent picture reproductions of Jan Mateika, which were demaged at the result of hostile. He was the owner of mill and brickyard in Busno. Karol employed the inhabits of Strzelce in his workshops.

 

 

 

Du Chateau was the family from Hrubieshov, which in 1937 bought the estate in Strzelce. The family came from the town of Bessine, which was situated on the south of France. The family coat of arms presents three castle towers. Piotr was the prototype of Polish branch of his family. He was wounded during the reverse of Napoleon’s Army under Moscow in 1812, exactly during the crossing of Berezyna. He treated his wounds in one of Polish possessions. This soldier got married to Antonina Pavlovska, the Polish girl and he spent the rest of his life in Warsaw. The son of Piotr Du Chateau Piotr Alexander arrived to Hrubieshov in 1850. He was a Master of Pharmacy. He got married to Leocadia Rossochacka and then he bought a manor with a chemist’s and a garden. Since then the family was constantly enroled in the history of town. They kept a chemists dozens years. The family was also the Maecenas of Art.. They took part in the cultural and social life of town and the whole region. Juliush Du Chateau was not only the owner of Strzelce but also the President of Hrubieshov Agricultural Association and the chairman of Court of Conciliation.

 

Maria Du Chateau was born in 1903 in Italy - the former province of Kieltse. Her family - Mazarac - came from Albany. She studied at school called Sacre Coeur in Zbiltova Gora. She got married to Juliush Du Chateau hn 1928. Maria Du Chateau was different woman, as for those days. She was marked by great patriotism. She threw herself into recovery of former Orthodox church for Roman Catholics. She organized the May services in the park, which was situated by the manor in Strzelce. She was interested in fine arts, especially paintings and utilitarian arts such as furniture and china. In 1942 the family Du Chateau left the manor in Strzelce. They were afraid of UIA gangs, which achieved a lot of robberies and murders in this area. They outlived the Warsaw insurrection in Warsaw. In 1946 they came back to Hrubieshov. They also lost their fortune in Strzelce, which was taken over by the state after the agricultural reform. The family, which had done so much for the history of town, was persecuted in Hrubieshov. Juliush Du Chateau couldn’t return and settle in town after the war. He visited his home only at weekends because he worked at the Agriculture Office. Juliush Du Chateau came back to Hrubieshov after he retired. Alexander and Jan were his two sons. In order to improve the financial situation of his family, Juliush started to work In Hrubieshov Seed Company. The President of town wasn't satisfied and wanted to talk with Du Chateau. After this meeting Juliush became very ill and died on the 5th of August 1955. Maria Du Chateau died in 1979.

 

 

 

Eugenia Dudek was one of the first post-war teachers, who worked at Primary School in Bialopole.

 

 

 

Karolina and Jozef Izhytski were the owners of goods in Strzelce, which they bought in 1834.

 

 

 

Benedict Jozefko had a pseudonym “Skoczek” (Jumper). “Skoczewski” was born on the 20th of October 1922. He was a guerrilla in “Maryski-Rysia” division, which operated in the forests near Strzelce from January to May 1943. He was also the author of memoirs of division’s fates.

 

 

 

Vladislav Kastory was the last owner of Raciborovitse estate, which he bought in 1928 from the Vydzhgovs. The family had to take credit in order to buy this possession, so they lived modestly. Kastory’s goods included 230 hectares. He also had 80 cows, 30 horses and many other domestic animals. Kastory had two daughters and a son with his first wife Helena Krzyszkovska. The members of his family had their own duties. The heir had to look after fieldwork and the homestead. One of the daughters, who had the homestead education, had to deal with a garden and cow milking, because milk was always sold. Kastory’s wife died in 1934. It was tragic death. She was suffocated by manor writer. She caught him out on milk theft. In 1939 Vladislav Kastory built a chapel in the place of her death. Stones for the figure were gathered on the fields near Raciborovitse by her children. Kastory had three sons and a daughter with his second wife. Vladislav Kastory took part in the Catholic Action in Busno. He helped poor people by granting them loans. As the II World War had started, Kastory, as a reserve officer was taken away to the army. When he returned, after the defeat of September campaign, he dealt with conspiracy activity. He was killed by the Ukrainian nationalist in 1942. His wife was also killed during the war. The Kastory family left the possession and moved to Warsaw.

 

 

 

The Kicinskies were from Rogala’s coat of arms. They were landed family, which in 1848 bought goods in Bialopole. On the 13th of May tragedy touched the family. Boguslav Kicinsky was shot deathly by the manager of Bialopole estate on the Teresin hill. Two inhabitants of Bialopole, who were wrongly accused, were sent to prison for 10 years. They were released after the killer had confessed to this dishonorable act. In 1876 Miechyslav Kicinsky became the successor of goods. At the end of XIX century he built three-stored residence and a chapel in Bialopole. The residence was destroyed during the I World War.

 

 

 

Tadeush Kossak was the son of Juliush Kossak and Zofia Galchynska. He was born on the 1st January 1857 in Paris. He had a tween brother Vojtsieh. He received good home manners. Next he and his tween brother attended to Three Crucifies Place Gimnazjum in Warsaw. He continued his education at St Anna’s Gimnazjum in Cracow. He wanted to become a doctor because he hadn’t got art capacity as his brother had. Since the autumn 1876 he served, together with his brother, as an annual volunteer in the regiment in Cracow. A year later he had taken an officer exam and stayed in the army for the next eight years. In 1886 he got married to Maria Kisielnicka. After the marriage he retired and began to work in the possession, which he bought for his wife's dowry, in Kosmin upon Viepsh. His son was born in 1887. The boy drowned in Viepsh, while he was rescuing his cousin Yezhy. He was only 12 years old. Tadeush Kossak's daughter Zofia was born in 1890. Later she became a writer. After the I World War had started he became an Austrian officer of reserve. In autumn 1917 he got through to the 2nd regiment in the trunk of general Dowbor-Musnicky.. After the demobilization of trunk he moved to Starokonstatinov. He was afraid of Bolshevik's revenge, so his brother Vojtsieh took him away in the disguise of a groom. In 1918 both brothers joined the Polish army. Then Tadeush and his brother started the recruitment office in the Bristol Hotel in Warsaw. He organized the monute trunk in Mazovietski province. In February 1919 he went with his squadron to Bialystok and then to Lida. After the battle near Mozhejkov, he got the Virtuti Military Crucify. He took part in fights with Russians up to 1920. He retired as a major when he was 64. He rented the Grodki Vielkie fortune in Silesia Tsieshynski. In winter 1921-22 Tadeush Kossak wrote his war memoirs. He dedicated them for the general Stanislav Sheptycki. These memoirs include the process of fights in Volyn and Chelm in 1920. He died on the 3rd of July 1935.

 

 

 

Francishek Crakievich had a pseudonym “highlander”. He was a lieutenant and a chief of Hrubieshov district DA. He also commanded the partisan division, which operated in the Strzelce forests. Francishek Crakievich was killed in the battle on May 27th 1943.

 

 

 

Janush Moscibrodzki was the owner of brickyard in 1940. He operated in the “Grey Ranks” organization.

 

 

 

Leon Mroz was the first parson in Busno parish. He was born on February 12th 1871 in Lantsut. In 1889 he took the veil and engaged the name Karol. He became a priest in 1894 and was sent to St Andrew Church in Lvov. In 1895 he was a curate in Zheshov, then in 1898 he became a curate in Cracow and a priest in St Michael prison. After that he was a priest in Lvov. In 1902 he came back to Zheshov and from 1902 he worked in Zbarazh. In 1902 he became a superior of the monastery in Bzhezava. From 1909 to 1911 he lived in Gvozdziec. In 1911 he became a superior of the monastery in Alveria. In 1912 he worked in Tarnov and then in 1917 – in Przevorsk. In 1918 he was a prefect at women's school. In 1920 he asked the Lublin bishop about his reception to Lublin diocese. From 1920, as a priest Leon, he was a curate in Uchanie parish. From 1920 he was organizing the Busno parish. He redecorated the church, rebuilt church towers, , arranged the big altar and balustrades, introduced new liturgical books. He fitted the church out with new benches. The priest complained about hard conditions in which he lived and worked. He didn't have a field and the parishioners didn't help him very often. In 1928 he got the parish in Tsycov and retired. He moved to Burshtyn /Malopolska/ and then to Przevorsk. He died in Przevorsk in 1934.

 

 

 

Alojzy Pavlovski was a director of school in Raciborovice. He was killed in the concentration camp Osvientsim-Bzhezinka in 1942.

 

 

 

Vitold Poletyllo was the owner of goods in Strzelce from 1856 to 1875.

 

 

 

Stankievich V. was the manager of brickyard. He was a founder of a shop by the brickyard. When this shop became a big grocery, it was transfered to Bialopole and was ran by Yakubovski. Stankievich was a chairperson of Youth Board School, which had a library and organized different cultural parties by the help of the manager.

 

 

 

Jozef Tomala founded a mill in a former distillery in 1920.

 

 

 

Izabela Wdzydzyna leased the estate in Strzelce until 1936. She got involved in recovery of Orthodox church in Busno by Catholics. She took part in the organization of parish from the very beginning.

 

 

 

Mihalina Venglazh was Stefan's wife. In 1925 she redeemed the old forge and warehouse and started there 5-form school.

 

 

 

Stefan Venglazh was the director of school in Bialopole before and after the war. In March 1941 he was taken to the camp in Oszczov to work by the road. The same year he came back and ran school until the 13th of January 1943, up to the moment of displacement the Poles by Ukrainians and Germans. After the war he was persecuted. He retired in 1956/60. There is a street called by the name of Stefan Venglazh in Bialopole nowadays.

 

 

 

Tadeush Vojtovich was a teacher of common school in Bialopole. He was killed by Germans.

 

 

 

Kazimiezh Vroblevski had a pseudonym “Maryska”. He was the commander of partisan division which operated from January to May 1943 in the forests near Strzelce.

 

 

 

The Wydzgas were the owners of Raciborovice, Kurmanov and Zanizhe. One of its representatives named Michal was the founder of chapel in Kurmanov in 1790. In 1805 Vincenty was the owner of possession. His inheritor Boguslav gave it to his children: Jozef, Kazimiezh, Helena and Karol. The older of siblings, Josef, consolidated the fortune again and gave it to his son Thomas. The manor in Raciborovice was probably built in those times. It was prosperity of the estate. Wydzga's goods consisted of 1200 h. The stories, which circulated among the inhabitants of spot, said that the family was true Polish. They managed the fortune very well, engaged in local life, organized the crop feast. They also tried to give the chapel in Kurmanov to the Catholics. They taught Polish the local children, that wasn't allowed in those days.

 

 

 

Zamoiski family was from Yelita coat of arms. The descendant of this family, earl Jozef Zamoiski, bought on 12th of August 1875 the goods in Strzelce for the sum of 335,000 rubbles. Then he gave them to Zamoiski ancestry.

 

 

 

Jan Zagorski was, according to unconvincing sources, the deac of Orthodox church. In 1830-1870 he hid in nearby Putnovitse because of participating in November insurrection. He was a sculpture, a folk artist. He was the author of chapels sculptures near Bialopole. He went with his sculpture of St Nepomucena and a shed round the countryside during the Christmas. After the liquidation of Orthodox parish in Busno he ran away to Austrian conquerors.

TOP

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


THE NATURE OF BIALOPOLE

 

 

sarenka_m.jpg Bialopole community is situated on the south extension of the strip of Chelm Hills and borders with them on its north-east branch of Graboviec departments. It has on its small area some interesting landscapes and natural nooks which are worth to visit.

 

The wet valley of Velnianka River crosses the land of Bialopole from west to east. This settled on the whole Bialopole part river flow, together with its north tributary near Busno and marshy adhesion, makes the picturesque breakthrough, which squeezes between descending into the valley opposite fragments of forest. Some specimens of monumental oaks maintain here, which hardly ever fight with strong gales in our district. With a bit of luck we can also observe beavers, playing on a small flood or we can watch an interesting example of limestone phenomenon - the local form of basin, which occurs in the shape of spring on the sandy subsoil. Here in the period of heavy rainfalls, the water, which flows under the big pressure, makes small sandy geysers by the bottom.

 

Interesting as well, but different from the picturesque point of view, are the places which are situated on Teresin Hill (the local name) and on its prolongation which stretches in the west direction. They are also inaccessible for motorized visitors or fans of cycle and pedestrian wondering. The land of extensive and picturesque hills which are covered by fragments of small forests or remains of savage orchards demands good fit. This land is densely cut by lime furrows ravines. You'd better not walk here in the period of rainfalls because the stickiness of its wet ground makes impossible your movements here. From the Bialopole Lime Hills you can see nearly th whole Bialopole community. We can also trace the line of Bug valley and recognize the industrial items of the region capital the town of Chelm. The nature reserve of European dwarf cherry is situated on the south slope of the hill. Its small area goes in the direction of the valley of River Velnianka together with the lane of thickly growing bushes of sloes. Sloes were common bushes some time ago but nowadays there are only small conglomerations of this bush, which during blossom in sunshine gives the whole area its unique beauty.

 

In the south-west part of the community there is an area which is occupied by the Strzelce Landscape Park. Its north border is appointed by the valley of Velnianka River. On the park's territory there are 12 kinds of forests but the dominant tree is pine. We can also find here oaks and seldom - larches. Differently formed forest area ensures conditions for the development of differentiated kinds of flora and fauna. Among different kinds of animals in the park we can also meet here wolves, beavers, elks, otters and sometimes deer. Cycle wondering on the park's territory gives us unforgettable experience and contact with nature. Among the Strzelce Landscape Park the forest area on the community territory are two big wood conglomerations, pine mainly, which are systematically destroyed by farming and nature (strong winds). The descending of the area occurs mainly in the river valleys which are characterized by wet meadows and rich specimens of flora and fauna.

 

Boar, of course, is the king of Bialopole forests. We can also meet roe deer in big herds. Their number is smaller then boars. There are a lot of foxes here and we can see badgers and raccoon dogs. Hard working beavers also like the area of Bialopole community. Hunters also meet cute otters, which look for food. In winter it is also possible to see an elk, that roams in the direction known only for him. Wolf appears very seldom in small herds and always causes a sensation.

 

Lesser spotted eagle became a symbol of the Landscape Park. It shows us how important is this bird on the territory of the community. However, the white stork is a lot closer for our hearts. Its appearance makes winter life more slowly and the spring gains speed. Black stork and cranes like marshy parts of forests, where they can find something to eat. The black woodpecker has here good representation. We can seldom find this bird in other parts of our country. This hospitable forest ensures for many other species of birds.

 

The wealth and variety of the word of flora makes difficult the choice of its worth representatives. The vegetation in Bialopole forests is very different. We all have to take care of our natural resources.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wojtb.jpg

Wójt Gminy
Henryk Maruszewski
vice_1.jpg

Zastępca Wójta Gminy
Stanisław Janiuk
sekr.jpg

Sekretarz Gminy
Waldemar Szykuła
 


Skarbnik Gminy

Anna Prucnal

 

1.      SEKRETARZ GMINY
-            Waldemar Szykuła, tel. 082 568-22-04
 
2.      SKARBNIK GMINY
-            Anna Prucnal, tel. 082 568-22-39
 
3.      STANOWISKO DS. BUDOWNICTWA, PLANOWANIA PRZESTRZENNEGO, INWESTYCJI I ZAMÓWIEŃ PUBLICZNYCH
-            Stanisław Janiuk, tel. 082 568-22-15
 
4.      STANOWISKO DS. GOSPODARKI KOMUNALNEJ
-            Anna Pąk, tel. 082 568-22-15
5.      STANOWISKO DS. GOSPODARKI ZIEMIĄ, MIENIEM KOMUNALNYM I OGÓLNO-ROLNYCH
-            Mirosław Świetlicki, tel. 082 568-22-15
 
6.      STANOWISKO DS. KSIĘGOWOŚCI BUDŻETOWEJ
-            Edyta Krzewska, tel. 082 568-22-15
 
7.      STANOWISKO DS. KSIĘGOWOŚCI PODATKOWEJ
-            Magdalena Kapluk, tel. 082 568-26-17
 
8.  STANOWISKO DS. OBSŁUGI FINANSOWO-KSIĘGOWEJ KASY URZĘDU
-            Grażyna Łój, tel. 082 568-26-17
 
9.  STANOWISKO DS. OBSŁUGI RADY GMINY I INFORMATYKI URZĘDU
-            Maurycy Kuźnicki, tel. 082 568-26-17
 
10.  STANOWISKO DS. ORGANIZACYJNICH I KADR
-            Jolanta Masłowska, tel. 082 568-22-04
 
11.  STANOWISKO DS. WOJSKOWYCH, EWIDENCJI LUDNOŚCI I OŚWIATY
-            Janina Lewandowska, tel. 082 568-22-39
 
12.  STANOWISKO DS. WYMIARU ZOBOWIĄZAŃ PIENIĘŻNYCH
-            Mirosława Kramek, tel. 082 568-26-17
 
13.  STANOWISKO PRACY DS. OBRONNYCH, P.POŻAROWYCH
        I DZIAŁALNOŚCI GOSPODARCZEJ
-            Krystyna Maleszyk, tel. 082 568-22-15
 
14.  URZĄD STANU CYWILNEGO
 -            Jolanta Masłowska, tel. 082 568-22-04

15.  STANOWISKO DS. KSIĘGOWOŚCI BUDŻETOWEJ
 -            Dorota Śliwa, tel. 082 568-26-17 

16.  STANOWISKO PRACY DS. INFORMATYKI I PROMOCJI
 -            Dariusz Pikora, tel. 082 568-24-39
 


1. Waldemar WILGOS - Przewodniczący Rady Gminy
2. Mieczysław NIEDŹWIEDZKI - Wiceprzewodniczący Rady Gminy
3. Kazimierz CIĘŻKI
4. Ryszard DANILUK
5
Lucjan DOWIERCIAŁ
6. Leszek GOSZCZYŃSKI
7. Mariusz KAMIŃSKI
8. Agnieszka KĘDZIERSKA
9. Mariusz KRASNOWSKI
10. Sławomir LEŚNICKI
11. Artur ŁUKASZEWSKI
12. Edward MAJEWSKI
13. Wiesław NAPORA
14. Sławomir PAWELEC
15. Henryk STANISZEWSKI